Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.
Litecoin is an open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license which gives you the power to run, modify, and copy the software and to distribute, at your option, modified copies of the software. The software is released in a transparent process that allows for independent verification of binaries and their corresponding source code.
Below are Groups Facebook and Websites for you to find the latest news about Litecoin
- https://litecoin.com/: All information about Litecoin
- https://www.litecoin-wallet.info/: Official Litecoin Wallets
- http://www.ltc-charts.com: where litecoin's performance against BTC and USD is compared on several exchanges. Data spans up to one year ago from the current date.
- http://www.litecoinrates.com/: provides quick lookup services for exchange rates between litecoin, bitcoin and various fiat currencies.
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin (22,655 members)
- Ganar Dinero Minando Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin (18,570 members)
- Bitcoin & Litecoin Stock Exchanges (2,579 members)
- Litecoin CZ-SK (2,465 members)
- Litecoin Polska (2,456 members)
- Litecoin Investing (2,223 members)